Educational Object of the Trust
- To start, run and maintain various educational institutions and to start government granted technical, vocational courses and to carry on all allied objects pertaining to education.
- To provide the facility of boarding house and libraries for students.
- To provide the facility of scholarship to the poor/eligible students.
- To establish reading room, libraries, audio visual rooms for education purpose and to give financial aid to such institutions.
- To develop and maintain play grounds and gardens for the overall development of children.
- To provide aid to the financially under privileged students for getting education in or outside India in the fields of medicine, engineering, accountancy, management, science, arts etc.
Medical Objects of the Trust
- To carry out activities of medical relief like helping the sick, providing financial aid to the same or to make arrangement for surgeries and medicines.
- To be helpful in establishing primary health centers, ambulances, pregnancy centers, X-ray and cardiogram centers etc.
- To help the patients in getting nutritious food, medicines and also residential facility for the relatives of the patients in sanatorium or guest houses.
Social Objects of the Trust
- To carry out activities to impart holistic education and imbibe good values in the public at large so as to make them better citizens.
- To open and maintain old age home for the aged people and to provide them nutritious food by providing them with tiffin and other facilities.
- To provide food and clothing to poor and needy people.
- To open and maintain animal welfare centers and to provide help to institutions running under the same cause.
- To encourage people to be the part of activities like blood donation, eye donation and body donation and to print pamphlets for the same.
- To start activities in order to improve the overall literacy and to educate the aged.
- In order to inculcate mental as well as physical strength among today's children and youth by carrying out activities like mountain climbing, trekking, cycling and water sports etc and also by organizing various competitions, cultural programs and other such activities.
- To carry out rural development activities.
- To conduct activities to provide overall support to widows, divorcees, and other helpless women and to establish crèches, hostels, maternity homes etc and to help such institutions.
- To provide overall help to deaf, dumb and other handicapped children for their progress and development.